Monday, August 2, 2010

SALT

               Hubby and I were watching a movie (can't remember what) when I first saw the trailer of this movie.  Maganda ang trailer plus favorite ko pa si Angelina Jolie kaya I told hubby na aabangan ko ang showing.  Initially May 2010 papalabas pero came May wala pa.  It was moved to July 28 instead.

               I watched it last Saturday with Hubby, Gab and our friends.  We decided to watch ng LFS since yung isang friend namin may work.  We came at the movie house few mins before mag-start.  Everyone was excited.

               Action na action talaga si Angelina and I heard she did almost all of the stunts.. hanggang kaya hindi sya nagpapa-double. And I heard din na na-hospitalized sya while doing the movie kaya na-delay.  Maganda naman ang movie kaya lang para sa akin na matagal naghintay parang sobrang nabitin ako sa ending.  Before the CBB rolled sabi ko sa sarili ko "Don't tell me yun na yun?" and I was so right, yun na nga yun.
Madami naman akong napanood na movies na may second or third part pa (like Iron Man) pero it wasn't that bitin.  Yun I just don't like the ending. RATING: 3 (5 as the highest)

No comments:

Post a Comment